Wednesday, August 9, 2017

A time of refreshment

This past week Gary and I were in Poland for mission meeting.  In addition to providing opportunities for training and discussion with colleagues, for me it was a much-needed time of worship, fellowship, and encouragement. I hadn't realized how tired and "heavy" I had been feeling, and I am so thankful for what the Lord did in me throughout the week.  Our co-workers and the volunteers who came to minister to us were a huge blessing!  Gary and I also took a vacation day on the way, so we had time to spend just talking with each other and wandering through Katowice, Poland. 20,000 steps on my FitBit that day...SCORE! 😀

Please pray for ministers and Christian workers around the world who are feeling exhausted and weighed down in life and service, that times of refreshment and encouragement would come from the Lord.

Carolyn in Jelenia Góra, Poland

Gary in Prešov, Slovakia, on our way back to Hungary

 

No comments: